Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bad Habits Don't Die Easy!!

No Posting yesterday...Was out half the night with my husband. Went to the airport and waited a while for my sister-in-law to fly in from Uganda. She went on a mission trip. I think her plane was late so we just circled around for an hour. Apparantly there is a "cell phone waiting lot" at the airport now. We also waited there for a half hour. Interesting little parking lot to wait because they don't let you wait parked by the doors or anything anymore. Your vehicle has to be constantly moving unless you're actually picking someone up.

Anyhow we went to Jims. I ate a few fried mushrooms. Yum! but Yuk! for my recent good eating habits. Then I ordered a Spanish Omelette. That was great but I must confess, I ate all of my refried beans that came with it. Bad girl! I know. To top it off, I didn't have time or even energy to do my workout yesterday.

When I got home from work, I changed, let the Marley out of his kennel to play with Kanala, went in and collapsed on the bed until my husband got home. I am beyond exhausted! I can't figure out why. I'm trying to eat right, drink lots of water and exercise. I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open for the last week!

Well back to work! Write more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment