Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday-July 22, 2010

Determined, I drove home ready to tackle "Yoga X" today. I arrive at home to find my house spic n'span and smelly fresh. Courtesy of my husband of course.
He left me to do "my thing" and so there I started. Yoga X is NOT for beginners. But do NOT let it discourage you. Do it. TRY it. Keep doing it until you finish the 1 hour and 20 + minutes of it! I made it through 20 minutes. This is only my second time. I expect more from myself next time. So in I put the Ab Ripper Routine. It is 15 minutes. It works your core, your butt (BIGTIME), your legs, arms....all of it!!! I made it through the 15 minutes huffing and puffing a long. Yes I did modified versions that Tony shows you throughout just for options. But I DID IT! I was looking forward to hitting the hay early....but my dear hubby is off for 2 days so he wants to take me out to a movie tonight. Inception? Not sure maybe he chose Dispicable Me. Anyhow we're going to Freebird's....lucky if I find something healthy there!!!!

That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment