Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm Very Sore & Stiff Today!!!


Wow! I cannot believe how stiff I am today & how hungry I was! I ended up with a glass of milk, a Yoplait Lemon Cream Pie yogurt, and a spoonful or chopped bacon & eggs I cooked for my husbands sandwiches.

I managed to pull together a bunch of items & my parents house for this garage sale I'm going to try and have this coming weekend. I don't know if I can pull it off but I'll sure try! I have so much to sell & all of the proceeds go towards my horse fund. I have clothing, household items, maternity clothing, etc! This will be my first garage sale ever but I think it will go over well in our neighborhood. There are tons of garage sales, so there should be plenty of traffic!

Well enough about that.. More stories and ramblings to come soon. Picture: at work a couple months ago. Don't I look professional?

No comments:

Post a Comment