Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is my first post....

I am 29 years old, checking in a 235lbs size 16... yuk! Apparantly the scale I used was wrong when I first started this blog, way wrong and tearfully I found out my actual weight today (8/2) which is 233. I used to be a size 8, lean, fit, dressage rider 8 years ago. I got married 6 years ago (not that marriage is to blame) had numerous surgeries & illnesses, and just plain stopped taking care of myself over time. Not anymore. But I will do it, I CAN do it! I will regain my self-esteem, my joy, my fitness, better health and my sport! I decided to make a blog to encourage myself. I'm my own cheerleader. I will be posting pictures of my weight-loss journey as I go.

What AM I doing to lose weight, you ask? I basically stopped eating bad carbs, sugars, fruits for now. I have halfway & halfheartedly begun P90X, but am determined to get more serious about it to crank off the pounds in the next few months!

Is anyone out there listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment