Saturday, July 24, 2010

Progress Note



So today I was very tired. I can't believe how much sleep I did. I got up around 10. We went to bed around 11 last night so mind you how much sleep that is!!! I still felt like I needed more. I think it's just my body trying to adjust to the new eating habits and exercise. I don't know. I didn't do my P90X workouts today because while at a family gathering this afternoon we played volleyball for a good hour to hour and a half. I am/was exhausted and sweated like a man! I then had to help my parents pack, move, get rid of and go through my stuff still left at their house. So I feel confident I did enough calorie burning for the day. So far I have lost 5 1/2 pounds this last 2 weeks. I know I have my final check in on the 31st but just thought I'd update my "readers?" So far I have one follower. I have a feeling he is my only reader right now.

Well this is all for tonight. Above is a more recent photo, and here is a "skinny photo".

No comments:

Post a Comment