Saturday, July 31, 2010

Garage Sales Are Hard Work!

Who would have guessed that tarps are not UV proof? I got sunburned sitting under one waiting on my garage salers to buy. Unbelieveable. Well, I made a good profit on stuff that was simply in bags to go to Goodwill. Very Pleased with the outcome I'll say. Now I feel confident going to goodwill this afternoon and giving a good donation. I kind of felt guilty just "getting rid" of a bunch of things. I kept my horsey equipment minus some dressage saddle pads and a close contact hunter saddle that I had sold earlier this morning. I have some buyers interested in some riding breeches and girths so I hope to sell them this week! I sold my dressage saddle last weekend and my all-purpose saddle the weekend before.


Well I'm hot and sweaty and a cold shower is sounding good about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment